880+ Cu IN
Ethically Collected Polish Down
Tundra Supalite Fabric (37g/sq.m)
Weight / Fill Weight
1190g / 800g
Pure Sleeping Bags
The ultimate in lightweight sleeping bags created by using 37 gram per square metre 15 denier nylon fabric from Toray. Pure sleeping bags are filled with the highest quality ethical down from Poland where the down is harvested from the nests of naturally moulting mature birds.
Whilst not waterproof all over, the black fabric at the foot and head is waterproof to avoid the effects of moisture in tents and snow-holes.
The minus 40 bag in the Pure sleeping bag range is suitable for use in extreme racing conditions such as the Iditarod Great Sled Race.
Like our Pure & Dry range, our Pure sleeping bags are handmade in Warsaw, Poland to exacting standards by highly skilled workers. Check the exhaustive feature list below or read more in our technical guide.
Women wishing to order this sleeping bag may wish to choose the shorter length (180cm) sleeping bag which is available as a special order. It takes no longer to produce and includes the same fill weight of down as the longer 195cm sleeping bag. Find out more on the Women’s Sleeping Bags page.
- Monoque Body Shape
- Box Wall Construction
- Differential Cut
- Proportional Fill
- Extra Down in Foot Area for 5°C extra warmth
- Internal Pocket
- Full Length 2-way Zipper
- Anti Snag tape next to zipper
- Anti Snag stitching next to zipper
- Internal 3D Collar (no collar on Pure 0)
- Zip Baffle (Single on Pure 0)
- Trapezoid Shaped Foot
- Internal Draw Cords with locked Cordlocks
- Storage Bag
- Double Draw String Stuff Sack
- Hand-filled in Poland
- Temperature Tested by Leeds University
- Tundra wicking inner fabric
- Tundra Waterproof Lightweight Fabric provide waterproof head and foot